walk by the lake


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Ms. George said…
Your pictures are lovely. Thank you for your kind words and stopping by my TT. How are you liking The Kite Runner? Don't read what I wrote about it until you finish. The title of the post was Ahesta Boro, which is now my mantra (it's Afgani for 'go slowly'), but I don't think I gave anything away. I was very moved by the book and have a few things I'd like to write about it in the future.
Enjoy Northern Cali... if I had to move to C., that is where I would go.
Anna said…
I love this fence shot. Thanks for visiting me and your comment.
Carol said…
LOve you pictures David...
sage said…
i like the pics, especially the fence
rashbre said…
I love the water shot. Really get a sense of the moving clear (and probably cold!) water.

Popular Posts